Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Friday People

I just went to my second first friday and it was pretty awesome. There are a ton of people there and I had a lot of visitors at my table. I loved talking with everyone and I like it when people are excited about the things that I had on display and would tell me stories about their own thoughts on UFO's and Klaus Kinski. Here are a few people that stood out at the July 3rd First Friday that I would like to give a shout out to. I didn't catch everyone's name but here goes:

CJ
Weston!!
Jared, where we found out we were at the same shows, including Dystopia in the Nile basement like ten years ago.
All the little kids who liked my Pokemon painting!
The UFO people!
The Klaus Kinski enthusiasts. Even though you told me the end of Fitzcarraldo I dont hold it against you.

I hope to see all of you again for the next one!

Here was the view of the sunset from my table:
Photobucket

No comments: